Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Superior Agates Handmade Wire Wrapped Pendants by superioragates

Oh the beauty of stone! Last week, because I am not in a position to make my own cabs right now, I ordered some awesome stones from my good friend Jo......If you are in need of cabochons, make sure you check out her website, and her Etsy shop!

http://jewelry-artistry.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jewelryartistry

So, I ordered a few cabs from Jo....WOW! I recieved some of the most beautiful stones to wire wrap! Already have several of them made, like a beautiful Blue Mule Chrysocolla, a gorgeous Brazillian agate,and the most wonderful Jelly Opal! There are just so many, it's hard to name them all, but I can assure you, there are plenty of them to be found in my shop! I still have a bunch of Lake Superior Agates, and many many other stones, all hand wire wrapped by me, in sterling silver wire.
Come and check out my Etsy shop! You are sure to find something for your gift giving needs!

Superior Agates Handmade Wire Wrapped Pendants by superioragates

No comments:

Post a Comment