Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There ARE other stones, besides a Lake Superior Agate,  to Wire Wrap......Right?

     While I try very hard to wrap a Lake Superior Stone every day, I always have to remember that there are others to cab and wrap as well.....not always easy for me, but...I manage to get some other items made. Agate Days in Moose Lake is still approaching fast, and I still can't wait to go. Should be a very fun, and exciting day for me, because, well, you all know how I love the Lakers!! I do have a couple more wrapped up, just need to get them listed in the Etsy shop, that should be later today....
Meanwhile, here are some of my latest wraps I thought you all would enjoying looking at......
Blue Lace Agate

Chrysoprase

Dalmatian Jasper

Green Tree Agate

Sodalite   
Have a look at the rest of my silver pendants.....you might find that perfect one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment