Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Superior Agates Unique Gemstone Jewelry and by superioragates

Superior Agates Unique Gemstone Jewelry and by superioragates

BEAUTIFUL MEXICAN LACE, AMETHYST LACE, AND MONTANA AGATE PENDANTS ADDED THIS MORNING!

A good friend of mine, Jo, sent me an awesome large FRB full of rocks, and I cannot tell you how much color is in this box! I had to get started right away with making some cabs. So, I did!! The Amethyst lace is my favorite of this group added this morning, but then, purple is one of my favorite colors! And the Montana! wow, what a stone! Lots of patterns and things happening in that large pendant! Mexican lace is an awesome stone, with lacy pattern running through it, and many different colors. Very eye catching, and a definite attention getter!
I gotta dig through that box some more! I saw some jade in there, and other things that looked VERY interesting!!...................

No comments:

Post a Comment