Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Superioragates's Blog

Superioragates's Blog

I have another blog as well!
don't forget to stop by my shop and take a look around. I add new items on a daily basis, so there is always something new to look at !!
Today is cab making day. Had to take 2 days off from it because my back has just been killing me. but it's a little better today, so I am gonna try it. Gotta keep making them or I run out of gemstones to wire wrap!!
Today tho, I think I will do something a little different from the Lake Superior Agates, I think I will dig through my stash of pretties, and find something else to cab. Maybe some stone canyon jasper, or ammethyst, or even some calcite....spring is coming and we need to see some light airy colors!
afterthought: I was at a restaraunt the other day, and ordered my food from the waitress. I am extremely picky about things for some reason, I don't like onions, or relish, or dressings of any kind, so I always tell them to keep it, and not waste it. This time I was ordering fish, which came with tarter sauce and coleslaw, neither of which I eat...and so I told her not to bring it. Just made me think....I am doing something, in a minute little way, to help not waste food, which would have to be thrown away....kinda made me feel good. It's one little thing ....not much, but can you imagine if everyone did it? How much food would be unwasted, and not thrown away? Might be a way to help end a tiny bit of the hunger in this country!
Just a thought.........

No comments:

Post a Comment