Monday, March 29, 2010

Superioragates launches referral program!

A brand new week has begun!! Mondays are normally what everyone considers to be the "dreaded" day of the week, not sure exactly why tho. I look forward to them! It means a new week to send out merchandise, a new week to make and create new things, and something to look forward to.....FRIDAYS!!!
Last week I was contacted by someone who wants to start a new website, carrying gifts meant just for cancer survivors, patients, and family members of those people as well. I am very excited to be a part of this wonderful website, when she gets it up and running. I believe there just has to be a cure for this dreadful disease out there somewhere!! At any rate, she wants to feature some of my jewelry pieces on this site! I just cannot wait to see it up and running.

REFERRALS!
This week I am launching my first referral program! I am so excited about doing this, I cannot even begin to express it!
Here's the rules: Anyone referring 5 buying customers (spending 20.00 or more) to my Etsy shop will recieve a custom made sterling silver pendant! Simple huh? All they have to do is put your name in the "notes to seller", and when your name shows up 5 times...YOU get a FREE custom made sterling silver wire wrapped pendant!! Simple as that!

FEATURED
I would like to take a little time to thank a certain someone in the crafting world, for being so diligent and helpful to anyone who wants to participate in the Facebook "linklove" program!
Runwaycrochet has worked very hard to help everyone get linked together, whether it be they have an Etsy shop, Artfire shop, or a website of their own.....this system is working tremendously well for all who join in! So kudos to you! http://www.etsy.com/shop/runwaycrochet!

Don't forget to stop by the virtual mall I have posted in the discussion page of my Fan page on facebook! There are so many different crafters, of so many different things for you to shop through! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Superior-agates

Can't wait to give someone the first referral pendant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment