Sunday, April 4, 2010

How to make my swirls Tutorial now available

I have created a tutorial on how to make the swirls at the tops of my wire wraps with square wire! this tutorial is now available on my facebook fanpage, under the 'shop now" tab, cost is only 4.00. Will be emailed as soon as purchased, in wps. format, and is a 17.4 mb file, with 13 photos, and detailed instructions on how I do this. This is meant to be a guide only, and is not a share for free to your friends purchase. I would appreciate all folks downloading this file only share the link they purchased it from, so others may puchase it as well. I am basing this tutorial on the honor system, so I trust you will do the right thing. The design is my own, and can be used in so many different ways, and can be applied in many different types of wire wrapping.
If you are interested in this tutorial for download, please visit and purchase here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Superior-Agates/300843198752?v=app_135607783795&ref=ts

As always Thank you for stopping by my blog, being a fan on my fan page, visiting my shop, and spreading the word!!


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! HAVE A BLESSED HOLIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment